Header with Navigation

Sunday 1 May 2016

Fashion Staples : Bags

"Handbag speak louder than words"


Handbags are considered an essential for every women as it's the thing that can keep your look up or down. Today I have found many bags that I carry a lot and I considered them essential part of my fashion routine. So I thought it's good to share it in my blog!


First thing is a nice tote bag. I found myself carry this Paul Smith tote bag a lot as it fit a lot of thing and it has many lil pocket inside. I only found only one downside of this bag is that the colour is light. It's baby pink which is very pretty and beautiful but I found that it can get dirty so easily. I got this from York Designer outlet for an absolute bargain from 850£ for only 230£, and I think it worth the price as I use it so much.



Next is kinda night out or event bag that you can't fit that much stuff in. This is the Ted Baker Slim Bow clutch. I bought it a while ago and I love it so much that I want to use it every day but it doesn't fit much stuff so I only use it when I don't need all of my everyday essential. Or someday I just use it as a wallet. And I love that you can take the chain off and carry it as the clutch for a night out or some event like that.



For the next one you can't deny that it's the dupe for Chloe Drew Bag and I bought it for only 30£ from Topshop!! This is kind of my everyday bag when I'm not going to class to I don't need my laptop or text book. It amazingly fit my iPad mini which is the point I love about this bag. It actually fits a lot more than you think it will.



My last one is the one I use for class or travelling, this is the Fjallraven Kanken Classic Backpack. This fit my Laptop which is the Macbook Air 13" and all paper I needed as well as other stuff. It's so handy, and it's also water proof as well.


This is all the bag that I found myself use very often and It's the essential bag that everyone could use depend on your style preference.


Do you have any favourite style of bag? 



<3
Pali


2 comments:

  1. Lovely bags! You have a very nice blog. Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello from Thailand, and thank you for enjoying my blog! :D

      Delete