Header with Navigation

Saturday 21 May 2016

What's in My Makeup Bag 2016


I remember that one of my very first post is what's in my makeup bag post back in 2014. And now it's 2016, things changed, so I think why not do this post again because I love to see what people carry around in their makeup bag. 

I got this kiss-print makeup bag from Cotton on a while ago and I don't think it's available now, but it's just a simple small bag that fits everything I needed. 

It's no wonder that half of the makeups I carry is lips products. I have my Dior Lip Gloss which I really love, it's really hydrating and don't feel sticky. I also have my all time favourite Boujois Lips Pencil that I use with Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in shade Dolce Vita. This gives a very beautiful pinky nude colour. And my favourite lip balm at the moment is the Fresh Sugar lip balm in shade honey. 


I always carry my concealer in case I need to touch up my makeup which don't happen so often. I always love my Diorskin Star concealer, which is not good to love because it's so pricy but worth every pound! I also have some pencil liners which is MAC one and the Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil. I don't actually use them, but just in case I need it. And I also have my D.U.P lash glue in the day that I wear false lashes. This glue is holy grail!! It's from Japanese drugstore which quite hard to find but if you can get hand on, try it. 


What is your favourite piece in your makeup bag? 


<3
Pali





No comments:

Post a Comment